OPENING: WOLFGANG BREUER, WEDNESDAY 11 JUNE, 7PM


Wolfgang Breuer
On red I'll show you Damenstiftskirche
11 June - 26 July 2014

Opening: Wednesday 11 June, 7pm

Press Text

On red I'll show you Damenstiftskirche

I'm still busy with what Rachel likes.
So I'll stay at home
and won't show you
milk and honey.
I was taught at Städelschule
you can invite a copycat into your untidy studio
when you buy
its preferred material before
to stir it underneath.
This will probably make
its head very busy.

This allows me to tell my neighbour
again:
The driving school car is still playing:
going from A to B
using real stuff.
They are waiting at the traffic lights.
They don't like waiting
because they are already able to do it.
I go in front of them
and show them Damenstiftskirche:
This church's ceiling was painted in colour but
after destruction
restored in black and white
because only b/w photos were available.
As they weren't at ease
I didn't get any Easy Jet flights for.

Mark Dickenson
NEUE ALTE BRÜCKE
Hafenstrasse 23
60327 Frankfurt am Main
+49 (0)176 6422 6509
info@neuealtebruecke.com
www.neuealtebruecke.com