A Lecture on Translation

I am a student from the curating course, Goldsmith College London. I
spent some time at Staedel Schule two years ago with the students and
I am coming back to Frankfurt to do a lecture tomorrow.

There are many people who I have not seen for some time who are still
at Staedel, and I would love them to come along to the talk... some of
conversations I had with them really helped shape the presentation.
it would be a great way to re-activate some of exchanges that we began
some time ago. And the evening should be very interesting I think.

kindest regards, Cally Spooner.

TWO LECTURES

Sascha Hahn
Bach, Gould, Hahn

Cally Spooner
A Lecture on Translation

Wednesday, October 29 2008 - Starts at 9.00pm

NEUE ALTE BRÜCKE
Schöne Aussicht 6
60311 Frankfurt am Main
Germany
T. +49 (0)69 17 07 13 52
M. +49 (0)176 6422 6509
info@neuealtebruecke.com
http://www.neuealtebruecke.com