Sathit Sattarasart


OPENING: 17.06.2014 19:00h

Sathit Sattarasart

it belongs to no one

all the possibilities of the lack of information

It belongs to no one is conceived as one whole piece in the form of a small exhibition derived from a collection of the artist's personal artworks. Individual works have different approaches and meanings based on various subjects that the artist has been tackling, ranging from the political to the personal. At the same time, on a deeper level, the works discreetly connect particular people and specific events with which the artist has been involved.

It belongs to no one also a part of the ongoing project, "All the possibilities of the lack of information" which itself is based on the basic idea of engaging with missing information. Even if the exhibition itself is fully described, there will always be something missing, or always something distracting. For example, Last year I was at an art opening. It was a sunny day, and the day was long enough and never got dark even after I had my first drink. And after the seventh drink, everything still felt the same. I asked myself how many beers I had had so far. The answer was so simple, but it took time to figure, and I did not have much time as I was busy drinking. I can still remember it as if it was yesterday. Somebody turned to me and said 'It was yesterday!'

Sathit Sattarasart
18.06. - 07.09.2014, OPENING: 17.06.2014 19:00h

TheTip
Oppenheimer Landstraße 85H
60596 Frankfurt am Main, Germany

TheTip.de

Google Maps