OPENING 06.10.2016, 18h - Sathit Sattarasart - Unter den Blinden & The Tip Bangkok soft launch

 
OPENING 06.10.2016, 18h
07.10.2016 - 15.11.2016

Unter den Blinden
Sathit Sattarasart

Two years ago I was at an art exhibition opening. It was indeed a sunny day, the day was so long and uncomfortably hot. It had not gone dark even after my first drink. And after the ninth drink, everything was still the same. I had to question myself how many drinks I had had so far. The answer should be mathematically very simple, but it took time to figure. And I did not have much time as I was busy drinking my tenth gin-tonic to be exact. I remember it clearly as if it were yesterday. Somebody turnes to me and say ‘It was yesterday! .. and maybe tomorrow
Sathit Sattarasart
TheTip Bangkok
2198/10-11 Soi Taweewattana (Narathiwas 22)
Chongnonsee,Yannawa 
Bangkok, 10120 
Thailand